We are happy to hear from you. For all enquiries or bookings please contact us on (02) 4367 6444.
Or find more ways to get in touch on the Contact Us page
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.
Direct Booking Colonoscopy
DIRECT BOOKING COLONOSCOPY or FAST TRACK COLONOSCOPY
Direct booking colonoscopy is arranged at one of the private hospitals. The surgeon will conduct your initial consult and colonoscopy on the same day.
Direct booking colonoscopy is only available for patients with private health insurance.
Who is suitable for a direct booking colonoscopy?
- If you have been referred for surveillance colonoscopy, following positive faecal occult blood
tests (FOBT) or due to family history you may be suitable for a direct booking colonoscopy.
- Your referring doctor may indicate if you are suitable for a direct booking colonoscopy.
What do you need to do?
- Email or fax your referral to this office.
- The surgeon will review your referral and advise if you are suitable for a direct booking.
- You will be contacted by one of the office staff to arrange a suitable date and your paperwork
will be mailed out.